Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jesus loves the Easter Bunny


The Easter bunny wrote a note to the kids this year expaining why he still set out one of the gifts that they had already found. (The Easter bunny needs to find a better hiding spot!!)
This is how he ended his letter...
"Remember the most important part of Easter is Jesus. (pause) Love, the Easter bunny"
This is how Parker and Kasidee both read it:
"Remember the most important part of Easter is (pause) Jesus loves the Easter bunny."
I think they learned the true meaning of Easter all on their own this year!

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That cracks me up!

Angie said...

How cute! I love the note and the idea! You are such a cute mom, we are so excited to have you here for 2 months!!! Hurry up and get here!

Marissa said...

That is so funny! Punctuation is a hard thing to learn huh! I love the candy trail idea, I might steal it in the future! :)