Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunday best

This was a week after Easter Sunday when everyone got to where their new Easter get-ups. They all looked so cute, but I couldn't seem to get a picture!!! I tried everything...Bribing, whistling, dancing, jumping up and down, YELLING...
Come to find out, all it took was...DAD! He walked out the door, made a silly face, and I got everyone looking in the same general direction.
I don't ask for much. No one picking their nose, eyes open, heads up. I don't think I am being that unreasonable.
Thank goodness for dads!!! They make every one's lives happier and brighter!


Reilynn, 4 months old. Wow, where has the time gone!


Addison, can she really be only 3?!?


Toothless Kasidee, almost 7!!! Ok, I just had a little heart-attack!


Parker. Ok, I just had a full heart-attack! I am going to have two 7 year olds!
(Look at those freckles, could he get any cuter!) I mean...HANDSOMER!!!
By the way, we still have 5 little monsters. I didn't forget Bailey @ Target, Wal-Mart, or Costco (the only stores I go to), she just wouldn't pose for a picture and we were late for church.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! You have been so blessed! We can't wait to see those cute little cousins.

Lelani said...

cute! where is Bailey's individual photo??