Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Was there a mix up?




Who is this toothless girls who tries to block me from taking a picture, but smiles anyway?
Today she has made me question whether or not she is mine!....

I was giving out cookies for an after school snack, which in my defense doesn't happen very often.

I usually offer apples, bananas, brussel sprouts...back off ok?!?

Anyway, I had cookies. Kasidee tells me she doesn't like sugar. She continued to tell me that she threw away the cookies I put in her lunch (Yes, I gave them cookies in their lunch too. I've come to terms that I am not the best mother, and now I am embracing it.) and only ate the blueberries.

"I just don't like sugar mom, it isn't very good for you."

She is definitely not my child, or her father's for that matter. Was there a mix-up at the hospital? There couldn't have been that many 1 lb. 2 oz. babies in the nursery on May 29th!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cute of Kasidee! I love it when our kids grow up smarter than us:). And that Parker Pearl Jam post and pictures is so cute. You are really good at posting. You are going to have an amazing family history for your kids to look back on.

Alison said...

Hey, at least there were blueberries in her lunch too!

I don't even want to say what Carter had for dinner tonight, so I'm not going to.

And yes, I know that this is like my 3rd time commenting in a row on your blog, but I guess I have just had a lot to say! :)

Unknown said...

It still shocks me a bit every time you mention how big they were when they were born. But Kenadi is the complete opposite. She will tell us that all she wants to eat is sugar.

Lelani said...

that's funny .... not my child either!