Saturday, April 3, 2010

CPS

This was the first time that we have been out in the sun this year (in swimsuits). I was a neglectful mother and forgot to lather up my kids with sunscreen. They were lobsters!!! Poor Kasidee's back...she couldn't sleep that night because she was hurting so bad! Lesson learned!!!!!!! Sunscreen is now in my car, diaper bag, and cupboard, ready and waiting to be used!
We had a fun day at the beach though!!! I love that you can have a bonfire right on the beach.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! We've had GREAT weather here too. I love spring!

Lelani said...

ouch .. you know, mud (like Parker has on him) is a great sunscreen when in a pinch. of course, mud & kids ... hmmm

Yasmine said...

Oh I am dreaming of the beach! It's yucky weather here-- I yearn for your warmth!