Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Chaos


Christmas morning was fun! We were all by ourselves for the first time, and it wasn't as lonely as I thought it would be. The kids all enjoyed each other. And we spent the whole morning playing with the new things Santa brought.
I had to fight the natural instinct of cleaning up that afternoon...Christmas tree, decorations and all. But I did good, and let everyone enjoy the mess. But on the 26th...everything was back up in the attic, every fake pine needle was vacuumed, and it felt so good to have everything back in it's place again.
I know, I have a problem, Mark tells me all the time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like fun! I loved your post with your huge cookie- it looked like our house with the kids eating the dough and frosting before it ever gets on the cookie! Anyways, we were by ourselves for Christmas and it also surprises me how it's ok and not as lonely as I expect. It's kinda nice even. We loved your card! Thanks!

Lelani said...

that's funny. I keep mine up until the first .. I love lighting the tree every night. :-) Emi asked if she could keep your card. she now has it up in her room.