Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twins or Triplets?!?!?

No, I am not pregnant!!!  Now that that is settled...
I just feel like I have triplets because Addison has to do everything that Parker and Kasidee are doing.
Parker and Kasidee had to make these "diversity dolls" for school.  Well, Addison decided that was homework that she needed to do too.
We are not talking half-way either...she has to have everything the same.  You can't see it, but she has a speech glued on the back of her poster too.  She can't read yet, but she had to have one, the same length and letter size as P and K.  "Mom, don't do little kid big letters...do little letters like Parker and Kasidee!"  I guess my penmanship increases in size when I am writing things down for little kids. (: 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

oh so cute. If you don't think they notice details, check again. Their little minds never forget details. So Mom, do it right. hahahah.