Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy ONE little girl!

 I can't believe Reilynn is a year old.  Why does the year you are pregnant DRAG ON like it is 10 years, and then the first year they are here, it FLYS!!!
It was so fun to have Grandpa and Grandma here to help us celebrate.  I think Grandpa was even happier than we were...he LOVES birthday cake Blue Bell ice cream!
 Reilynn, on the other hand, was not so sure...



 "What exactly is this stuff...and why haven't you made me any cupcakes?"
"Well, I'm really sorry baby, but you are the 5th child in the family.  That means your mother is a slacker now.  Don't count on having even ice cream next year, you might have to just grab some Nila Wafers out of the pantry."
 "Ok, I guess it isn't so bad, I will suffer through it, just so I won't hurt your feelings."

 Having this little angel in our family has been so much fun.  I have been so amazed to see how much everyone has enjoyed her.  They love to see her grow and progress; they love to help her on her journey.
Reilynn, you are a little sunshine in our family.  You keep us laughing.  You put up with our crazy schedule, without too much fuss.  And you give us more love than I thought possible for a little 1 year old to give. 
We love you!

4 comments:

Cami Eyre said...

THat last picture of her is SOO cute! I can't believe she's already one, and I REALLY can't believe that means Briggs will be one soon as well! Happy belated birthday Reilynn!

Karen said...

Happy b-day Reilynn! Your mom wasn't kidding about not getting any ice- cream next year but if you come to my house i will give you cake..ice-cream...cookies...candy not to mention kisses all of that cute face!I love you and ok you can bring your mom too!:)

Brooke said...

So much fun!! She is darling. Happy Birthday!!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday little cutie! Amen to the pregnancy going slow and the 1st year speeding by!