Friday, December 17, 2010

My favorite Recital

 I love the Christmas Recital!  I love hearing Christmas music in my house.  I love that the kids are learning to enjoy playing.  They always have so much fun learning their Christmas pieces.
 I was so proud of Kas, Parker, and Addison.  They all got up, introduced their songs and played so well. 
 I love to see my kids gaining a talent that they will be able to use for the rest of their lives.
I love them gaining a love for something that I have such a deep love for.  Music can bring the spirit faster than anything else I know.

2 comments:

Over The Hills said...

We loved being a part of the Merry Christmas music!!! I'm so proud of you for passing along a love for music that started at least with my sweet mother who taught me to love it!! Way to go Parker, Kas and Addison. Love Grandma and Grandpa

Karen said...

Hey not only is the music fabulous but boy do you guys sure look awesome!!!Those dresses sure are cute on the girls... Parker you look so handsome. I wish I was there to hear the music. Maybe you could send send us a cd or something in your spare time!:} I sure love you guys!