Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sad to see them go.

 I think this was the first time my parents came to visit when I wasn't pregnant or just had a baby.
 My mom got to actually relax with the kids a little.  She wasn't trying to run around the house doing all my chores. (:
 Watching cartoons, drinking a smoothie, it doesn't get much better than that.
 Reilynn took right to Grandpa.  It was pretty cute.
 We didn't let my dad rest much though...project #577, fix the garage door.
 Oh, and when you are done with the garage door, could you help the kids with their homework,
 ...fix the chain on Parker's bike, and squeeze a quick game of pig in there too.  Thanks dad, you are the best!
Gingerbread house with grandma...we never could get the frosting to stick.  We ended up breaking it up and eating it immediately.  I'd have to say, fresh gingerbread house is actually kind of good.  I have only had it after it has been sitting on your counter for a couple of days.  You should try it sometime.

1 comment:

Over The Hills said...

I am missing my sweet already!!! But we are so happy to see how well you are doing!! Have the Merriest Christmas ever making family traditions. Love from Washington