Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nativity


I have very fond memories of getting all dressed up and acting out the story of the birth of the Savior with all my cousins. It was fun to see that tradition passed on this year.
Brevan was a good sport...12 years old is an ancient Joseph. (:
Addison loved being Mary. She wrapped her baby Jesus in swaddling clothes an hour before they came, and carried him around, snuggling him, and giving him kisses. It was pretty sweet.
Kasidee saw the shimmering fabric for the angel and was sold. Lauren jumped in too.
Aubrey and Bailey were shepherds, even though "that isn't a girl part."
And Connor, Parker, and Logan were the three wise men. They delivered a Macy's box and batteries to baby Jesus, because I forgot about the gifts. Thanks Connor for helping me remember.
I love Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: