Friday, July 22, 2011

30!!!!!

OH KNOW, I AM 30!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I don't feel any different, and it's not so bad.

For my birthday, me and the kids went with my mom and brother to Snohomish for a family friend's wedding.

The Seattle temple was beautiful, it brought back memories of doing youth baptisms and sitting in the waiting room watching all my little cousins while the older cousins got married....good times!
Now I am old, and it is the little cousins and friends of my little brothers who are getting married.

My family used to live in Snohomish. When I was a freshman in high school, we moved to the other side of the Cascades to where they live now.

I forgot how beautiful it is over there. This is their driveway. My mom took my kids out to pick some flowers for me on my birthday.

Sometimes I have out of body experiences where I am watching myself with my 5 children, and I think...

"Is that really me?"

"Have I really been married for 10 years?"

"Do I really have 5 beautiful children?"

"It can't be, there is no way that I am this blessed! There is no way that I got this lucky!"

It feels great to be 30!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday! I love how you have embraced the 30's. Cute post

Nollie said...

Congratulations on your birthday, 30 looks good on you. :)

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! You're a cute 30!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday. You look so happy and beautiful! I love your hair right now!! The 30s are the best!!!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Ohhh yeah...although my posts always say from "Edwin and Rebecca", somehow I just set it up that way. It's really from just rebecca....

I didn't want to throw Ed under the bus and think he was noticing my friends hair and commenting on blogs:)

A2FA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.