Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How Could I Possibly Forget?!?

Somehow, I missed some pictures from UT...and these definitely couldn't be left out!
Jessi and the kiddos did a lemonade/cookie stand while we were at Aunt Karen's.

They ended up making about $16....what are the child labor laws? Just kidding...he, he, he. They had a really fun time going to the dollar store and spending all their hard earned dollars!

This is my cute friend Monica from our Utah State days. She came up to see me.

I found out I was pregnant with Parker and Kasidee when she was in the hospital having her first cute girl, Brooklyn. I love how good friends can pick up right where they leave off, even when it has been YEARS and YEARS.

I had so much fun visiting my aunt/sister, uncle, and cousins. I hope they didn't get too sick of us because...

I already want to come back! Love y'all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark & Alison Jenkins said...

Yes, come back! And when you do I would like to see you guys!