Monday, July 11, 2011

Until we Meet Again

Visiting with all the uncles, aunts, cousins, second cousins....

cousins,

siblings, and soon to be siblings...

and grandma was such a treat!!!

It was so sad to say goodbye and leave!

Reilynn decided we were going to take the baby with us.

But before we left we had to get one big group picture...

It is as hard as you would think to get a herd this size in one place,
sitting still, (Yes, Addison is cupping my bum.)

all looking in the same direction,

for the perfect picture.

We'll see if we got it. My battery of course went dead again. I was having issues with my camera up there.


But I will be getting a picture from Karen soon I hope.


More fun and games in 3 years. Love you all. Thanks for a successful, fabulous, perfect reunion!!! We missed you Dustin, Cory and family, Stephanie, Alan and family, Shalome and other half, and Autumn. Hopefully we can get everyone there next time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Ann said...

yeah!!!! less then a month till i'm not a soon to be sibling anymore!! it was fun to spend the day with you guys!