Thursday, July 21, 2011

Community Days


I love that small towns are all about "community."



My mom just passed her EMT test...yeah mom!!! One of the perks is driving the ambulance with very excited grandchildren in the community parade!

I had the wrong lense on the camera...but you get the idea.


My very cute, very pregnant, cousin and her husband have a very yummy shaved ice stand.



Here are the kids in the parade...can you see all those little heads peeking out of the front windshield?

You won't find a 12 year old boy driving the tractor down main street in Houston!

I thought this was pretty funny. This is a big chemical sprayer, if you didn't already guess.

Reilynn thinks she is pretty big stuff on the big girl swing. But not too big to be carried around by my cousins cute little daughter Sam...


Or be spoon fed shaved ice by her big sister.

They had pony rides set up...




And not to be outdone....we had bull rides.  I won't lie, I was a little nervous to let my kids get up on that massive animal!

Posted by PicasaAnd true to form, that stubborn bull decided he was done giving rides and sat down in the middle of Addison's ride.  It started to roll on her too, but the man was able to stop it....mini heart attack!!!

No comments: