Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fun, times 10

We had the opportunity to go to the Callahan's homemade water slide again this summer.

They have added a couple upgrades, including a big inflatable trampoline...

and a fabulous pavilion!

Here is my little bro with his cute little guy in his my-parents-are-too-overprotective-because-I-am-their-first-child life jacket.

The kids had a blast finding some independence taking the paddle boat out by themselves.

These two little ones are only a month apart...

and they are little friends. It is so fun to watch them find each other.

Here is my cousin Dakota, and my cute working-in-Chicago-so-we-don't-get-to-see-him-enough brother.

Here is Lori my sister-in-law-who-is-not-my-only-sister-in-law-anymore with cutie patootie. Ok, I'm done with the run-ons. :)

Of course, the guys can't just go down like normal people...

They have to go down like this. 


And this.

And this.

Even Great Grandma Taylor came out to watch.

Thanks Callahan Family for making this wonderful place for us country folk to play.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Wow, that place looks like heaven! How fun. And I love the wedding...that picnic idea is genius! Wish I would have thought of it:)