Thursday, August 25, 2011

That's what I get for being nice...

 My hats are off to anyone who gets a good picture of a group of small children!
 My mom really wanted some pictures of her grand kids.
 Ok, I thought, I will be nice and get some cute shots for her. 
 I have a nice camera, I can get everyone dressed up and take some pictures.  Piece of cake...
 No one would look at the camera at the same time, the wheat was too itchy, it was too hot, the sun was in their eyes, she's touching me, I'm bored....
 Then I left the wheat colored bench in the wheat colored wheat, and the combine (a very expensive machine that harvests the wheat) almost combined the wheat colored bench, which would have cost as much as my house to replace.
 I seriously could not catch a break.  How hard could it possibly be to get 6 children to just look in the same direction at the same time for 2 seconds?!?!?
 As you can tell......IMPOSSIBLE!!!
 These are the only ok pictures that I got...one threatening to throw rocks on grandpa and grandma's yard, and...
 one in the wheat.  Not everyone is smiling, but they are all looking in the same general direction.
I've decided I'm not going to be nice anymore, it is way overrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always seem to get punished for being nice. Really though, darling pictures!

Michelle said...

These are really cute pictures! How did all of your children end up with such pretty strawberry blonde hair? THey look so old too. When is your next trip to ARizona? We miss you guys!