Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mr. Farmer Himself

My dad is amazing! The pool was too cold, and it was very expensive to buy a pool water heater, so he made his own. 

He painted a board black, ran black hose back and forth on it, and put it in the greenhouse. The water runs from the pool, heats up in the tubing, and runs back into the pool. Amazing!

And speaking of farming, this is the field around my parent's house. They are growing wheat this year, and I think it is so beautiful. It blows in the wind and sounds so amazing.

And here is a random side note: Guess who is enjoying the zip line this year....little miss Reilynn. Bailey or Addison can put her up on the tire, pull her up the hill, then jump on and ride down with her. They have had a blast!

Here is the wheat field one more time. I can't get enough; I thought you needed a little more too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: