Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Seat in the House

I love the tire on the zip line!!! Everyone can jump on at the same time.
Bailey likes to sit and ride back and forth, over and over again.

Addison wishes she could ride...but she is too heavy to be pulled back up the hill. Bailey is the only one who is allowed to ride back up. She sits and laughs as everyone tries to hang on, and sometimes they succeed and sometimes not.
I think Kasidee weighs the same as Bailey, you think I am kidding but I'm not, so I think she should be able to ride up every once in a while...but no such luck. Unless your name is "B-A-I-L-E-Y" you are huffin' it up the hill.
That is one lucky girl!

3 comments:

The MomShell said...

Love your blog! Such great pictures and what cute kids! What kind of camera do you use? Glad I stumbled on to your blog by accident today.

Angie said...

It is my mom's Digital Cannon Rebel, that I am "borrowing." I LOVE it!!!

Melissa said...

There are some advantages to being the smallest. This is her time to have the extra rides. Yay for Bailey!