Friday, June 4, 2010

More "Ends"

Parker thought Kindergarten would never end. He thought, when we had them repeat kinder, that it was going to be a life long thing. When he found out that he gets to go to 1st grade next year he was pretty excited. I didn't think that I would have to explain that to him. Sad that he went a whole year thinking that he was never going to progress.
Bailey went and sat down right in the middle of all the kids for the slide show. She is excited to go to school.

Cutie patootie!

Kas received the "Star Reader" award. Way to go Kas.

Parker got the "Sportsmanship" award. When he came to show me, he said, "what is sportsmanship mom?" When I told him what it was he said, "that's not me mom." Funny kid!

I think you have great sportsmanship!

I love this cute smile!

1 comment:

Lelani said...

they are growing up so fast!