Friday, June 4, 2010

Parting is such Sweet Sorrow

Farewell to my favorite paintbrush. Thank you for helping me paint every square inch of our house. I never knew how much fun painting could be until I met you. You have worked hard and you deserve a break. All the walls are beautifully painted in paintbrush heaven, there isn't even the temptation to paint. Enjoy, I will miss you!
How sad is it, that I really did have an emotional attachment to this brush? It was hard pulling a new one out of it's package.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You do grow to love your dear little paintbrushes. We bought a new one last time we painted and it was kind of sad!

Your kids end of the year pictures were adorable :)

Over The Hills said...

What a treat to see all the fun at your house!! It reminds me of all the fun we had raising our family with the adventures we had. Memories are whats important!! We love our kids! Come to grandpa and grandma house and we'll go on more adventures!! We love you all!!