Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday?

Bailey kept trying to sing Happy Birthday to my dad this morning. There were presents, she was close.
It has been a long time since I have been able to spend Father's Day with my dad (thanks Mark, I'm sorry we aren't with you too). There aren't words to describe how much I love my dad...but I will try.

He is MacGyver! There isn't anything that he can't fix. He made the zip line safe for my kids using only a plastic block, 2 anchors, and a bungee cord.

He cries when he talks about his family.

I will never forget when I was little, maybe 4, and he just came home from work. We were outside playing in a little plastic swimming pool, and he sat down, work boots and all, in the water with us. That is the type of dad he has been, all in!

He has always been there for me. Giving me hugs and teaching me. Giving me blessings and sharing his testimony.
Thanks dad for being my hero. There isn't a super hero who can compare! I love you dad!

2 comments:

Lelani said...

aw, I got teary eyed. I looked for Mark yesterday but didn't see him. we miss you guys.

Jennifer said...

Cuteness. And I love that picture of Addison on the back of the motorcycle. Funny.