Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cold, yes I said COLD!!!

We are enjoying some cold weather here in Washington. I brought the kids here to visit for almost the whole summer. We are not used to this chilly weather!
We roasted hot dogs for lunch in the fire pit. There is a fire, and they are still in jackets.

Snow hats...your eyes aren't playing tricks on you...snow hats!

It warms up quite a bit when the sun comes out, but the girls couldn't wait, they had to get out on the zip line first thing in the morning.

They look like a bunch of hoodlums with their hoodies and black hats! Up to no good!

They drag each other up the hill, and then take turns. Everyone is exhausted by the end of the day. I am in heaven!

Bailey is getting so big. She is right there with the big girls.

We miss everyone in Texas already, but we are sure having a fun time here in Washington!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I think it feels great! :) But I think it is raining right now...