Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th part 2

I took one picture with the flash and then started playing with the camera...
The sparklers were a big hit. Although, they are pretty dangerous!

We just hand these sticks with fire on the end over to our 2 year olds! When would we ever do that any other time?!?!

I love how you can spell your name in the sky...I remember doing that when I was a kid.

I got the best shots of Parker, because he was the best at keeping his body still and just waving his arm.
Addison, not so much.
I was steadying the camera on my knee, I needed a tri-pod, but I thought they were still neat.

Yes, I just said "neat." You are welcome for that!
I hope ya'll had as happy a 4th as we did!

1 comment:

Lelani said...

you are having so much fun! Emi wishes she could have come with you. ha ha ha if I'm not careful, she'll ask to be adopted! :-) have fun.