Saturday, July 17, 2010

BRIAN'S HOME!!!

He is finally home!!!
There was a small group that came to see him in.  We were missing more than half of our family.  Everyone seemed to have something going on.  But it was still a pretty good group greeting him.
Mom was the first to give him a hug.
Then came dad.  I have to admit, I shed a few tears too.
We are just missing Mark.  All us siblings haven't been together in quite a few years.  It is so fun!
We are so proud of you Brian!  I can't wait to hear all of his stories from the Marshall Islands and hear him speak Marshallese.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, your fast! I thought you would have been too busy to post anything! Good for you! Welcome home Brian, we are so excited to see you!!!

Amy said...

How fun! I don't have any brothers so my first experience with welcoming home a missionary was after we had been married a while. It really is amazing to see them when they come back! I love that Dustin is holding one of your kiddos in the picture. Every time he came over here he was ALWAYS holding or playing with my kiddos :)

Lelani said...

oh! if I ever get a request, I know where to find someone who speaks it!

Rachel said...

That is so fun!! Tell him hi for me! My bro-in-law went to the Marshall Islands. The language is awesome!!