Friday, July 9, 2010

Paddle boating

This is one crazy bunch!
Parker even jumped in the freezing cold lake water.

So did Carson.

Addison was smart, and only stuck her toes in.

Kasidee and Sydney had fun pedaling the paddle boats, they could barely reach the pedals.

I don't think my kids have ever been in a lake before. That is so strange because I grew up going to lakes. Texas just doesn't have good lakes. We have gone to the ocean and lots and lots of pools.

Jared and Karen with their cute kiddos.
Tyree with her cute kiddos, minus the baby sleeping at Grandma's house.

2 comments:

Tara said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! We are trying to plan a trip to Wa in August... hope to see you! I know what you mean about good lakes. Oklahoma only has a couple of good ones that look clean, the rest are so muddy. People here swim in them though. I'm used to Oregon and Washington fresh water-clear, but cold.

Bowman Family said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I need to do better at commenting. I saw your mom at Holly's wedding and told her I love checking your blog out. You do such an awesome job. You capture perfectly the humor of the everyday mommy stuff that we do. I hope we have a chance to make it to mom and dad's somtime this summer. We'd love to see you guys.