Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little Shadow

Where are you going grandpa?  Can I come grandpa?  What do you need to get grandpa?  What are you doing grandpa?
What is that grandpa?  Why are you doing that grandpa?  What is it for grandpa?  Are you OK grandpa?  Can I do that grandpa?  Why not grandpa?
Can I help grandpa?  Now what are you doing grandpa?  Which ones do I pull out grandpa?  Why not this one grandpa?  How old are you grandpa?  What are those things you are wearing grandpa?  What are suspenders grandpa?  Why do you have to wear those grandpa?  What is a gut?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

cute. i bet grandpa loves every minute.

Michelle said...

I love it. What precious time and memories for Parker, and your parents. We REALLY missed you guys last week but we'll have our Reunion sequel when you come :).

Suzy Q said...

"What is a gut?" :) :) :) LOL That kid cracks me up!