Friday, July 23, 2010

I'll take you for a ride on my BIG GREEN TRACTOR

My dad helped his brothers corrugate a mint field (which is put rows into it, in case you didn't know).  My mom took all the kiddos to have a ride in the tractor.
Bailey thought she was pretty special to ride with grandpa in the BIG tractor.

Here's Kas.

And they are off...


Addison and Jessica...
Grandpa's little right hand man thought he was pretty big stuff in the tractor!
Bye mom, I'm off to corrugate!
Everybody was waiting so patiently for their turn.  A little ditch water isn't going to hurt anyone.  Well, my cousin did loose her hair one summer from swimming in the ditches...but it grew back...no big deal.
That van in the background is my party wagon for the summer.  My aunt and uncle had this van from a while ago...it didn't run, so we paid to fix it (we only had to buy parts, because my dad is a genius) so we could use it for a couple months.  Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Debbie!
Can you find all the kids in the corn?  How many faces can you find?
Did you miss anyone?

I love being out in country again.  My kids have had so much fun!!!

No comments: