Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garbage Duty

Speaking of chores...
all the kiddos fight over garbage duty. It is the job that takes the least amount of time.

Kas didn't even have to put her book down to accomplish her task at hand. She is a multi-tasker, she does her momma proud!

And speaking of a proud momma...Kasidee has really found a love for reading. If she sees a library bag full of new books, she will sit for hours and read and read and read.
I am amazed that she is already reading these little chapter books. She is a girl after my own heart. I have been known to get lost in a book or two. (ok, maybe a thousand or two)

I love the look of "mission accomplished" on her face. It is like the tough guy walking away from the fire...no looking back. Have you seen that skit? Very funny!

2 comments:

Cami Eyre said...

How cute is that! What a studious little girl :)

I also just wanted to tell you that I LOVE all of your posting! I feel like I'm getting to know your little family more and more every day :) Keep it up!!

Jen Petty said...

That last picture is awesome! Cute girl.