Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Keep looking...it gets BETTER!!!


I know, no one wants to see a picture of my gross swollen foot with a million ant bites all over it, but...
I want to remember what I had to go through to get these... oh so cute pictures of my little monsters. I am still learning how to use photo shop, so non of these pics are doctored up. But they will be even better when they are.


There are all of these cute yellow flowers in the field right by my house.
I think they are called black-eyed-susans. So mom (Sue), these pictures are to honor you.


I couldn't get Parker to look at me and smile a non I-hate-that-you-are-taking-pictures-of-me-with-flowers smile. So this was as good as it got. Boys!
I had to bring a towel for their little tootsies to stand on. They were terrified of being attacked by the killer fire ants, like their mom had been.

I may have screamed like a girl, and yelled like a crazy person when I got bit. It is no wonder that all of my kids are terrified.
I try not to scream when I see cockroaches, so they won't be as scared of them as me. But I am not always the bravest when it comes to large bugs in my personal space.
Luckily Kas has not been affected by my phobia. She grabbed a gecko out of my car the other day, and through it outside. She is so brave!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

cute pics! It looks like you will be a pro with your camera soon.

Lelani said...

cute!! same thing happened to me when we picked dewberries. ouch, ouch, ouch