Friday, May 28, 2010

Slave Labor

I am the type of mom who likes to stay really busy. I am happier, my kids are happier, and everything is better. (By the way, do you see how filthy this door is?!?!? It has never ending sticky fingers on both sides!)
I am also the type of mom who bribes her kids!
Mark was getting home from his trip today, we had one more morning to kill before he came in to save the day. What could we do to stay busy?

Water!!! Water is always the fall-back, when I don't know what else to do. My friend's parents have a pool, and they were nice enough to let us come swim. But before we could go, we needed to do some Saturday chores.
All 4 little monsters were up at 6am with their swimsuits on, ready and willing to do some cleaning so we could go play. I love it!!!

No comments: