Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's official, it's hot!

I don't think there are going to be anymore nice days. Only sticky and stinkin' hot. Summer is here!
The good thing is, that means WATER!!! Water every day, all day long. Ooo, and popsicles!!!Yum!

What is it with kids and sitting on sprinklers?!?!? Are they trying to give themselves an enema? Has Parker not had enough fruit today? Seriously!

Another thing that I love about summer is the smell of sunscreen! I LOVE that smell! It is tropical and coconutty, yummy! (What is up with me and "yum" tonight? I don't know, just go with it!)

I love when everyone warms up and dries off by laying out in the sun.

Summer brings so much more laundry though! Everyone gets wet, comes in and changes, gets wet again, comes in and changes....it is a never ending cycle.

Not to mention all the towels I have wash too!

Having all the kids home ALL DAY is a little overwhelming too. What are we going to do to keep everyone out of trouble? Oh right, I am going home to Washington. My mom and dad get to help me keep everyone out of trouble. Those lucky ducks!
With all the goods and bads, I really do love the summer. I love how life slows down a little. And I love all the swimming. I love how everyone crashes at night because they are so exhausted from playing so hard.
I love how all my kids get a little blonder, and their cute little tan bodies with white little bums. So cute!

I hope you are all enjoying the start of your summers too!

No comments: