Monday, May 31, 2010

Can it really be #7?

I can't believe that it was 7 years ago that Parker and Kasidee surprised us and showed up a little early! Time has definitely flown by!!!

This year we had a joint bday party for Parker, Kasidee, and Addison (because we are going to be in WA during Addison's bday). Accommodating all the ages was a little tricky. We decided to do a "BMX Training" theme. All 3 kids got new bikes for their bdays, so we thought it would be perfect.

We did stations: in and out of cones, jumps, going through water, stop and go, bumpy dowels on the street, and decorating bikes.

Cupcakes in ice cream cones (which I had to do twice because the humidity ruined the first batch that I did the night before), popsicles, and snow cones...it doesn't get much better than that!

We got the kids good and sugared up, wore them out in the hot sun, and then sent everyone home. It was a good time!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli and Nicholas said...

hey ang!! wow your kids are 7?! you are old :). my kid is coming up on 1 and i thought my time went fast! we miss you guys! its been FOREVER!!

Unknown said...

hey how's it going? I had a message left on my blog from someone who know's you, Alison Jenkins? She said she helped you with the twins when they were babies...7 years ago?! what!
Anyway, she just had an Angel baby, so so sad, and she was looking for my cousin Natalie's blog and noticed that you were one of my "friends" :) Anyway, thought I'd pass that along.

~Roberts~ said...

OH my Gosh!! Your kids are all so cute and so BIG!! Yes time does get away from all of us and when I figure out how to slow it down just a little I'll let you know. Totally love the craft idea for chores and I am so going to use that crafty idea. Hope all is going well and you haven't began your melting yet for the year.